Welcome to South Texas Children’s Home Ministries
South Texas Children’s Home Ministries (STCHM) has been meeting the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of hurting children and families in crisis since 1952. Our programs include:
- Temporary or permanent Basic Residential Care for children of all ages in individual family-style homes north of Beeville, Texas.
- Full Professional Counseling Services at Family Counseling offices in Corpus Christi and Victoria, Texas.
- Job readiness training and emotional/spiritual support through Christian Women’s Job Corps of Corpus Christi.
- Marshall Ranch Family Care for single mothers and their children at our Goliad campus to help them transition into independent living.
- International Ministry opportunities for families, individuals and groups through mission trips, international child sponsorship, and humanitarian aid.
Please explore our website or email us to learn more about how STCHM can help you, your family or someone you know. We welcome the opportunity to assist and serve you in whatever way we can.
All STCHM services are available to individuals and families regardless of their ability to pay.
Sixteen-year-old Amber is a typical happy-go-lucky teenage girl with a bubbly personality. Although her move from Houston to her new home in the country with houseparents Michael and Buffy Lee was a bit of a culture shock, it didn’t take Amber long to embrace her new life. “Working with horses was always a dream of… [Read the Rest]
by Chrisy Johnson, a STCHM mission team member from Destination Pointe Church This week has been about seeing how the body of Christ works together. In our first devotional we talked about shining bright for Christ so others could praise our Father in Heaven for our good deeds. All week our team has been praising… [Read the Rest]
South Texas Children’s Home Ministries is a tax exempt, non-profit organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Contributions toward services and donations are always welcome and appreciated. All gifts to South Texas Children’s Home are tax deductible as allowed by law.
Click the logos below for the other STCH Ministry Branches.