Is it possible to raise $80,000 in one day?
Yes, with your help, we can!
With your help, we will continue to heal hearts and share hope in the lives of hurting children and families throughout South Texas and beyond our borders.
#GivingTuesday is a global day of giving that occurs each year on the Tuesday after Thanksgiving. Following right on the heels of Black Friday and Cyber Monday, it kicks off the holiday giving season and inspires people to give back in impactful ways to the charities and causes they support.
STCH Ministries’ mission is to honor God, reach hurting children and families with His love and truth and enable others to join us in this ministry. We are 100% supported by private donations and do not accept any state or federal funding. Beyond that, we offer all of our services to anyone in need, regardless of their ability to pay. By making a donation to STCH Ministries on #GivingTuesday, you can help:
- Provide a loving, family environment for children in need.
- Give a safe haven for mothers and their children during times of crisis.
- Save marriages with biblically sound counseling.
- Send the gospel and God’s love through international missions.
- Teach job skills and money management.
- Offer special resources to pastors and their families.
And so much more!
Go to: https://www.STCHM.org/givingtuesday/ on December 3rd for the #GivingTuesday donation form and other ways to get involved!