“The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of Mine, you did for Me.'”
– Matthew 25:40
Ladies for the Least is a giving society of women who are passionate about impacting children and families in need – those who are among the least.
To honor God in raising awareness and providing funds to reach hurting children and families during a time of need in their lives. Ladies for the Least joins STCH Ministries to make an eternal impact on children and families served in Texas and the Dominican Republic.
The Ladies for the Least annual luncheon event raises resources of fund an annual project. Our members are presented with several $50,000 projects for STCH Ministries, and each member will cast a vote to decide which project will be funded. Each of these projects has a specific need and may not be funded otherwise. Ladies for the Least provides this life-changing opportunity to help impact lives now and for eternity.
Lisa Allen of Proverbs 31 Ministries
Lisa has a passion for and connection to women and uses this passion as Executive Director of Ministry Training at Proverbs 31 Ministries where her leadership portfolio includes oversight of the She Speaks Conference, Speaker Team, Online Bible Studies, First 5 App, Social Media, Staff Development, and Ministry Training.
Lisa’s experience as a Board Certified Life Coach, Ministry Consultant, and Certified Speaker has uniquely prepared her to facilitate training and workshops for church staffs and leadership teams. She lives in Charlotte, NC, with her husband and has grown children and a darling Yorkie, PJ.
Ladies for the Least enables you to be a part of something big, to help children and families on a larger scale. Most importantly, it’s an opportunity to sense God’s presence. To experience what God is doing, and be a part of it.
The Ladies for the Least goal is to reach at least 100 members each year.* By reaching our goal of 100 members, we will be able to fund a project of $50,000 and the remaining $50,000 will help provide the operating needs of the other ministries.
* If more than 100 members are reached, subsequent projects will be funded in $50,000 increments. Each increment will alternate between a project and the STCH Ministries operating budget. If less than 100 women join us, the first $50,000 will be awarded to the first place project and any additional funds (up to $50,000) will be directed to the STCH Ministries operating budget.
Annual membership is $1,000 (or 10 monthly payments of $100), and benefits STCH Ministries.
As a Ladies for the Least member for the 2018 vote, you will have the opportunity to:
- Cast your vote for a life-changing project at STCH Ministries (If you are unable to attend the event, you can vote in absentia.)
- Bring a friend to the luncheon at no extra cost
- Enjoy our annual luncheon, keynote speaker, praise & worship, and fellowship
- Receive an exclusive visit to the completed project and see what your contribution helped accomplish
- Stay updated throughout the year with exclusive access to the status of the winning project, and other Ladies for the Least and STCH Ministries activities.
We want to encourage other ladies to become involved as well. If you would like to be a guest, please join us. For $50 you can take part in this inspiring event as a guest, without voting.
Grab the ladies and make it a fun trip to Houston!
A block of hotel rooms has been reserved at:
Hampton Inn Houston – Near the Galleria
4500 Post Oak Pkwy.
Houston, Texas 77027
Just half a mile from The Junior League of Houston!
If you would like to start impacting lives in a significant way while getting to know incredible women, join now and be a part of Ladies for the Least by contacting:
We are expectantly waiting to see God’s hand and blessings as He continues to work both in the Dominican Republic and in Texas through the generous hearts of our Ladies for the Least members!
Join our efforts by attending our Annual Luncheon on: Saturday, April 21, 2018.
Register by April 14, 2018
Or call Karen Yeoman at 361.375.2417 to register by phone.