Homes for Children
- Our houseparents, as they are on the front lines with our children every day. As they walk with them through their physical and spiritual lives.
- Our caseworkers, as they help equip the children to face what life throws at them.
- Our counselors, as they help the children’s hearts heal.
- Our staff, who care for children of all ages with challenging needs.
Homes for Families
- God’s peace and healing for the single mothers and their children in our care as they prepare for a fresh start in life.
- Our staff, that they remain attentive and ready to give guidance to the mothers and children as they heal.
- The mothers who have graduated from the program, that they can continue strong in Christ and that God will use them to help others.
- Our Counselors, who provide Christian counseling for individuals, couples and families sorting through the challenges of life.
- The individuals, couples and families that come to STCH Ministries, that their hearts will be open to what God is doing in their lives.
- God to guide us in reaching children and families for Christ through a multitude of international ministry opportunities.
- The individuals and churches who travel with us, that they work to shine God’s light in the Dominican Republic, Costa Rica and Peru.
- Our staff in the Dominican Republic, that they remain attentive to understand how God will use them to help the children and families to show His love for them
Faith & Work
- Our facilitators and teachers, as they seek God’s help to enhance the job skills and spiritual growth of those who come to class seeking purpose in their work.
- The students, that they would be open to what God wants to show them through the class.
- The graduates, as they apply the lessons they learned at their jobs daily.
Faith & Finances
- Our facilitators and teachers, that God would enable them to teach biblical principles of money management in a way that changes the lives of the students.
- The students, that God would speak to them through our facilitators and teachers and they apply what they learn to their lives.
- Our graduates, that they continue strong, putting what they learned into practice.
- Pastors, church staff members and their families, that they may find strength as they seek to serve God in their churches.
- Our staff, that God uses us to help pastors and their families when they face the difficulties of ministry.
- God’s wisdom for new and creative ways to connect the needs of families with resources He has provided to STCH Ministries.
- The families that we work with, that God will move in their lives as they receive the help they need.
- God to enable us to share expertise and resources with other ministries to build the Kingdom of God.
- The ministries that we work with, that God will use them to reach others and that God will stay at the center of their ministry.