Homes for Families is a program designed to be a resource for single mothers and their children during times of crisis to help the family stay together while transitioning into independent living. Our Marshall Ranch Campus just outside of Goliad, Texas, provides a safe, comfortable home setting for mothers and their children while supportive staff help address the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of the family.
Mothers facing some of the following issues may qualify for admittance:
- Financial instability
- Risk of homelessness
- Past abusive relationships
- Lack of family support
- Limited or no job skills
- Other situation that threaten the stability and safety of the family
For more information, call 361.575.5151.
Homes for Families Links
At Homes for Families, we offer a loving and supportive Christian atmosphere for mothers to build the knowledge, resources, and skills they
need to provide for themselves and their family. Our three-phase program provides Bible study; Christian counseling; opportunities to develop structure, consistency, and balance; parenting guidance and support; assistance with job search preparedness; and so much more. Our hope is that each mother will transition into a successful, independent future filled with hope for their family and a more intimate relationship with Jesus Christ.
What the Program Offers:
- A safe haven during a time of crisis
- The opportunity for the family to remain together during crisis resolution
- Personal living quarters in a comfortable, rural home setting
- Personalized case management
- Individual and family counseling from licensed professional counselors
- Referrals to community resources
- Money management guidance
- Help connecting with area job and educational opportunities
- A loving, supportive Christian atmosphere