Homes for Families
Homes for Families is a program designed to be a resource for single mothers and their children during times of crisis to help the family stay together while transitioning into independent living. Our Marshall Ranch Campus, provides a safe, comfortable home setting for mothers and their children to begin a new chapter in their lives, while supportive staff help address the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of the family.
Mothers facing some of the following issues may qualify for admittance:
- Financial instability
- Risk of homelessness
- Past abusive relationships
- Lack of family support
- Limited or no job skills
- Other situation that threatens the stability and safety of the family
For more information, call 361.676.3588.
At Homes for Families, we offer a loving and supportive Christian atmosphere for mothers to build the knowledge, resources, and skills they
need to provide for themselves and their family. Our three-phase program provides Bible study; Christian counseling; opportunities to develop structure, consistency, and balance; parenting guidance and support; assistance with job search preparedness; and so much more. Our hope is that each mother will transition into a successful, independent future filled with hope for their family and a more intimate relationship with Jesus Christ.
What the Program Offers:
- A safe haven during a time of crisis
- The opportunity for the family to remain together during crisis resolution
- Personal living quarters in a comfortable, rural home setting
- Personalized case management
- Individual and family counseling from licensed professional counselors
- Referrals to community resources
- Money management guidance
- Help connecting with area job and educational opportunities
- A loving, supportive Christian atmosphere