STCH Ministries International offers mission trip opportunities throughout the year. Our scheduled dates are below and additional dates may also be available. *Please note: Proposed dates are always dependent on how much interest there is in a particular week and the number of applications received for that week.
We specialize in…
- Tailoring each trip to the interests, gifts, ages, and skills of the people involved.
- Partnering with established ministries in other countries to maintain the accomplishments of each team.
- Stimulating and strengthening families by encouraging them to serve together. Special things happen when families serve together and younger children are welcome when a parent is present.
Our ministry is dynamic and constantly changing as people respond to God’s calling on their lives. Our greatest mission trip experiences happen when someone says, “This is my ability and passion. How can I serve God on a mission trip?” Others have served through:
- Medical and dental clinics
- Vacation Bible Schools and other children’s activities
- Orphanage visits and home visits of sponsored children
- Construction, repairs, and maintenance to orphanages and Christian schools
- Workshops on parenting, nutrition, sewing, or teacher training at Christian schools
- Bilingual volunteers are always needed!
The land package price for 2021 trips to the Dominican Republic is $850 per adult, and $550 for children up through high school age when accompanied by a parent or grandparent. For families with more than 2 children where both parents are going on the trip, STCH Ministries International offers a discounted fare of $450 for the 3rd child and $350 for the 4th and more, providing they are staying in the same room. This cost includes all transportation, lodging, food, bottled drinking water, recreation fees, translators, and guides. The cost of airfare is dependent on the season and other factors out of our control but typically runs between $750 to $1,000, including taxes and surcharges. Please note there is an additional cost for construction projects, medical clinics and outings.
The land package price for 2021 trips to Costa Rica and Peru will vary depending on the length of the trip.
Land package prices for 2022 trips to the Dominican Republic/Costa Rica are $950 per adult, and $695 for children up through high school age when accompanied by a parent or grandparent. Prices may vary due to the need to travel and lodge in a different location other than our Koinonia House. Information will be relayed to group leader.
* Please note that prices are subject to change. However, firm prices for land and airfare costs will be quoted to you at the time a mission trip is booked.
2022 Mission Trips
January 7-13, 2022 Vision Trip
January 15-21, 2022
January 25-31, 2022
February 5-11, 2022
February 16 – 23, 2022 ( 1 Team Pending)
February 25 -March 3, 2022 ( 1 Team Confirmed)
March 5-13, 2022 (2 Teams Confirmed – Closed)
April 6 – 13, 2022 ( 1 Team Pending)
May 21 – 28, 2022 ( 1 Team Confirmed – Closed)
June 1 – 8, 2022
June 10 – 16, 2022 ( 1 Team Confirmed)
June 18-25, 2022
June 28 – July 3, 2022 ( 2 Teams Confirmed – 1 Team Pending)
July 5 – 13, 2022 ( 1 Team Confirmed)
July 16 – 23, 2022 (1 Team Confirmed – Closed)
July 25 – August 1, 2022
August 3-9, 2022
All mission trips typically include visits to historical sites, markets, the beach, or other points of interest at the conclusion of the trip. Click here for a sample mission experience and facts about the Dominican Republic! If you have a gift or a desire to serve, please contact us to see what might be possible by email or call us at 361.994.0940.