As a member of the Mission trip team:
1. I will be a guest working for Christ and the local church/mission organization to witness to the local people. My actions will affect the witness of our team, the church, and the Christians in the community while I am on the field and after I am gone. Therefore, I will conduct myself in a manner which honors God and represents both STCH Ministries and the United States of America in a worthy manner.
2. I am giving of myself, my time, abilities, and resources, to serve God and others during this mission trip. I will work hard and do my fair share of the work.
3. I will follow the leadership of my team leader and DR staff even if things are not done the way I think they should be done. I will listen, work with the team, and learn from others on the field. I will encourage and help my team accomplish its purpose. I will put the needs of others before my own.
4. I will abstain from use of any alcohol, tobacco, illegal drugs, and any behavior that will negatively affect our witness for Christ during the mission trip. I will wear culturally appropriate Christian clothing and jewelry while I am on the mission trip.
5. I will make STCH Ministries staff aware of any contact I may have with those at the mission destination after the trip. I will seek guidance from STCH Ministries staff before offering any outside financial help to anyone at the mission destination.
6. I will focus on the mission goals while on the mission trip. I will refrain from becoming involved in personal business or any romantic relationship.
7. I understand that I may be removed from the mission team for not adhering to this agreement, or if the Team Leader believes it is in my best interest or that of the team. If I am removed from the team, I will be sent home on a commercial passenger carrier at my own expense.
By typing your name, you are signing this form electronically. By signing you are agreeing to let STCH Ministries use your photo on social media and other places.
I, the parent, understand the importance of my child’s behavior and commitment on the Mission Trip with South Texas Children's Home Ministries (STCH Ministries). I agree to pay any additional expense of having my child sent home on a commercial passenger carrier. I am also aware that I will be informed before any such action takes place.
Signature - Parent/Guardian
By typing your name into this field, you are officially signing this form.