Black Friday. Cyber Monday.
#GivingTuesday is a global day of giving that occurs annually on the Tuesday after Thanksgiving. Following right on the heels of Black Friday and Cyber Monday, it kicks off the holiday giving season and inspires people to give back in impactful ways to the charities and causes they support.
By making a donation to STCH Ministries on #GivingTuesday, you can help:
- Provide a loving, family environment for children in need.
- Give a safe haven for mothers and their children during times of crisis.
- Save marriages with biblically sound counseling.
- Send the gospel and God’s love through international missions.
- Teach job skills and money management.
- Offer special resources to pastors and their families.
- And so much more!
Check back December 3rd for the #GivingTuesday donation form and other ways to get involved!