Proverbs 29:18 Where there is no vision, the people are unrestrained; but happy is he who keeps the law.
As we begin 2023, we have embarked on an exciting journey called Vision 2025. The pursuit of where God would have us to be at the end of year 2025. As we begin this pursuit, we appreciate your prayers and are expectant that God will continue to use STCH Ministries in amazing ways!
As a lead in I would like to share a few ideas and help you to understand a bit about where we currently are in the vision pursuit. Vision is the bridge between the present and the future, vision gives planning a purpose. Organizations that do not make vision pursuit an integral part of their strategic planning will see chaos, lack of purpose, employee disengagement and an overall dysfunctional environment.
Through God’s leadership and power, we will press on to become all that God has in store for STCH Ministries. As an organization we will strive to:
• Ensure that all phases of this ministry will be completed in a manner that will ultimately bring honor and glory to Jesus Christ.
• Ensure that all children and mothers in our campus care will be provided a safe haven of love and refuge and the opportunities to realize the fulfillment of their hopes and dreams.
• Ensure that the ministry provided to families and individuals is Christ-based and of the highest professional standard.
• Nurture and grow our children and families spiritually to have an active, deep and growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
• Wisely use the financial gifts we receive, this will include remaining debt free.
• Remaining completely funded by charitable gifts and not take state or federal funds.
Our mission statement is to honor God, to reach children and families with His love and truth while enabling others to join us in our ministry.
Our vision statement is to show the love of Christ to each and every child and family to whom we minister. We do this by creating a culture where the needs of children and families are seen and met in creative and innovative ways. Efficiency and accountability are strategic priorities with effectiveness and excellence the resulting evidence. We desire God to use STCH Ministries in mighty ways to do His work.
Our Core Values are: Excellence – in all programmatic and operational details, we desire to do all that we do in love and with excellence. Accountability – to serve others to the best of our ability, we will hold one another accountable by setting program and employee-specific goals and working together in a spirit of unity. Integrity – is the key to any relationship and we will build this trust each day by choosing to walk in truth, understanding and wisdom. Vision – we believe in seeking God individually and corporately to develop a vision for the future as we grow in effectiveness and excellence. Glory – we trust God to guide and direct us and we will give all that we are to Him – our strengths and our weaknesses; the challenges and the glory – for all good things come from His hand.
I hope this in-depth explanation has helped you to know more about who we are, how we do what we do and why. Thank you for taking the time to read through our Messenger. Please join us in prayer as we desire to understand all that Vision 2025 will entail!