#GivingTuesday is described by organizers as “a global day of giving, fueled by the power of social media and collaboration.” It began in 2012 and has exploded thanks to social networking. Last year in the United States, $274 million was raised online in one day!
#GivingTuesday always takes place the Tuesday following Thanksgiving, which has long marked the opening of the holiday season. The date was strategically chosen to follow in the wake of Black Friday and Cyber Monday, and it creates a tradition that celebrates generosity and goodwill.
STCH Ministries has been a part of #GivingTuesday for the past two years and will participate again this November 27th. By making a donation to STCH Ministries for #GivingTuesday, you can help:
- Provide a home for children when their parents or grandparents are unable to take care of them.
- Restore a single mom’s faith and confidence as she receives one-on-one teaching and mentoring.
- Save marriages with biblically sound counseling.
- Partner with ministry teams who are taking the gospel and God’s love on international mission trips.
- Train adults to find their God-given purpose in the workplace and learn biblical financial principles.
Individuals are encouraged to join the celebration of giving across all social media outlets. You can also give online at www.STCHM.org/GivingTuesday.