Part of our mission at STCH Ministries is to enable others to join us in ministering to children and families. If God is calling you to serve with us, here are some of the ways you can share Christ’s love with others.
- Pray for us! We desire for God to use STCH Ministries in mighty ways to do His work.
- Pray for those we serve to ultimately know Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior.
- Pray for our staff to have the love, wisdom, and faithfulness they need for the roles that God has given them.
- Host a speaker – We would love to share about STCH Ministries with your group.
- Provide a meal – Our houseparents have large families to cook for every night. Perhaps your family would like to make a special meal for them, or provide a gift card for a special night out to eat.
- Missions project – Get your family, church, or business group involved by doing a landscaping or grounds maintenance project at our Homes for Children or Homes for Families campuses.
- Be a mentor at Faith & Work or Faith & Finances.
- Mentors provide friendship, encouragement, support, guidance, accountability, and community to the participants of these classes.
- Sponsorship is a wonderful way to invest in the lives of young people.
- Go on a mission trip to the Dominican Republic or Costa Rica with our International ministry.
Our ministry is dynamic and constantly changing as people respond to God’s calling on their lives. It just takes someone asking, “This is my ability and passion. How can I serve God at STCH Ministries?”
Please contact us for more information on any of these opportunities to serve. You can email email@example.com or call 361.375.2417.